Flirting, Flapper Style
Step One: The Initiation
- Its about 10:00 pm, an your at ya local Gin Mill after tellin ya friends somethin about seein a man, or a dog, or somethin! but it don matta, cause your here ta get goofy with that sheik ova there. And oh boy, is he lookin at you, and how!
- Well, that’s all nifty and nice, but ya want him ova here now! So ya cross ya gams, maybe let em see tha goods, and if he’s lucky he’ll come on over to see the other knee.
Step Two: The Conversation
- Sa now he’s waddlin ova here, oh damn. He looks spifflicated close-to. Ah well, he’ll have to do.
Sap - “Hiya Doll, how ya doin?”
Flap - “Just dandy, ya bimbo. Um, I see I don’t have to ask you…”
Sap - “Ha Ha! Baby ya sure know how ta beat ya gums!”
Flap - “Hon, I ain’t half started. But tell me, did ya ever go ta school?”
Sap - “Why, course I did! What do I look like? some palooka!”
Flap - “Calm down big boy, I aint no high hat. And did ya ever take Anatomy?”
Sap - “Well tomato, I don’t see where ya goin with this but yes, i did.”
Flap - “On the Level?”
Sap - “Fare an Square!”
Flap - “Well then, Fly Boy, if ya knew ya onions like ya aughta then you’d know my head is above the waist”
Sap - “Ha Ha! Now Im on the Trolly! Hey Ducky, what do ya say we go an get a wiggle?”
Flap - “Come on ya Rag a Muffin! Ya read my mind!”
Step Three: The Mating Dance
- Ya sail on ta the floor, the sap follows. Ya can feel the jazz flowin through ya gams as ya hoof around the floor.
- Suddenly the owl stops and a swanky young egg cuts in. He leans in close an ya start ta bunny hug.
Flap - ”Jeez boy! You work fast!”
Bird - “Say listen, I’m from the police, there’s gonna be a raid here in about ten or so minutes”
Flap - “You’re Ziggy!”
Bird - “Na, I’m on the level. See I like ya, that’s why Im givin ya fare warnin.”
Flap - “Oh, is that so? Well ya can go lay an egg.”
Bird - “Well, aren’t you sweet. Say, lets go get breakfast, I’ll pay.”
Flap - “Now ya speak my language! We’ll have breakfast at one, and who knows what by two!”
Coppas - “Freeze! Nobody move! This here is a raid!”